• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Survey Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpers14

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
Wow what a dud here. Shows the concern for the industry and how you can't even respond to a quick survey. Never mind.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I didn't bother since there is nothing there that hasn't been done a dozen times before.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania

Last edited:

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I didn't bother since there is nothing there that hasn't been done a dozen times before.
I am not so sure.....of all the questions the first was the best non redudent question because other than follow up comments (are they even read by anyone) in response to published articles has there been a survey completed by appraisers within their specific markets regarding shortages?.

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
and I get a bit nervous when the first question is about feelings, even though the real numbers should be available.

Righto. The Corelogic machine wouldn't know how to quantify or interpret "feelings" :)

Last edited:

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Maybe maybe not. But would be nice if we as appraisers took this survey. I'm sure the results would be amazing.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W3V2MCX
Would be better if......you reworded your survey.

Do you feel the consumer is aware that the appraiser does not receive the full appraisal fee, often half or even less

re-phrase the questions that refer to what Appraisers may or may not feel. A Feeling is usually associated with emotions. And You want opinions and/or facts

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Wow what a dud here. Shows the concern for the industry and how you can't even respond to a quick survey. Never mind.

you give it 4.5 hours during prime working/typing hours and get upset that people don't drop everything they are doing to spend their valuable time filling out a survey some random person on the 'net made up filled with old questions that have been asked many times before? ya ok no.

Dumpers14

Professional Status
State
Georgia
you give it 4.5 hours during prime working/typing hours and get upset that people don't drop everything they are doing to spend their valuable time filling out a survey some random person on the 'net made up filled with old questions that have been asked many times before? ya ok no.
But yet during prime time working hours people can post 10 pages of responses and long winded views of thing on other topics. Got it. Appreciate the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks