• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Tablet PC's are officially here

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyecoyote

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Washington
Intersting seems they don't know which way for the new tablet pc to go. Replace the notebooks/desktops or as an add on? I would personally love to see if this would work well with ACI or not and would be willing to test it out. BUT, for those prices someone else would have to pay for it.

Ryan

Tim The Enchanter

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I actually saw one of these things a year or more ago. It had a version of ACI for entering data with a stylus, on the screen. I think it had Apex, not quite sure. It looked really cool, but I never got to try it. :(

The place I worked at the time had a few people test it in the field. I never found out much about what kind of results they had, but it did not get rolled out to the other appraisers. Not sure if that was because it didn't work that well, or could be other business reasons. :?

Looks real interesting, but also real expensive. I wouldn't mind trying 1, if the price was right. :roll:

Russ

Sophomore Member
Ya Hoo! I cannot wait for my new SLATE baby! Watch the prices on pocket total and click notes drop fast! A La Lazy is really advertising the hell out of pocket total..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks