• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

TAF - No Reason for Two Years - Why TAF Turned Down Money

Mejappz

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Mr. Miller, thank you for exposing the racist and sexist criminal organizations known as TAF and the A.I.

Last edited:

Joe Flacco

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
I would join an appraisal organization headed up by Jonathan Miller. Actively participate too.

Mejappz

Professional Status
State
Florida
Why are CoreLogic and Zillow on the IAC? And how much did they pay to play? And I'm not talking about the $2,5000. I'm talking about what they received under the table. Maybe, the "Friends of Dave" on this Forum can chime in.

Charles West

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
Mr. Miller, thank you for exposing the racist and sexist criminal organizations known as TAF and the A.I.
Are you for real? Racist, sexist and criminal? For real? These guys are just trying to feed their families! Of course they are not correcting a industry to our liking because the industry is being denigrated by the monied class. And you expect these guys to right your perceived wrongs? I got out of biz in '13 because of the garbage format appraisers had to put up with and as far as I can tell not a hell of a lot has changed but it sure isn't from racist or sexist or criminal behavior you Marxist son of a *****.

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
some days it is together, others it is feed the family, flip flop fishes. :rof: :rof: :rof:

Last edited:

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
all USPAP instructors have to sign non disclosure agreements. hmmmm.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks