• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Take charge of your appraisal business & get 7 CEU's !

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgill

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
New York
Another year is almost over, and Day One has been here providing the best software and service to appraisers across the country. Now, with year 2003 just a few days away, it's time to start thinking about your Continuing Education credits. If you need them, look no further...

INTRODUCING THE NEW 2003 DAY ONE SEMINAR SCHEDULE !!!

That's right folks! We're back for another trip around the old countryside, teaching you and your employees how to use the best appraisal software in the market at a city near you. And I'm proud to announce that we've received approval from 8 more states for Continuing Education credits for the NOVA for Appraisers course. That's eight more places for you to receive CEU's like Oklahoma, Colorado and Oregon, just to name a few. (please visit www.day1.com/training for a complete list of approved states). And as always, your investment of only $199 gets you a reserved chair at the location of your choice, the complete Day One NOVA Users guide and a CD with the latest and greatest NOVA software releases, as well as Palm Forms, Apex, Winsketch, and a ton of other software!
(visit www.day1.com/training for a list of cities I'll be at, as well as to sign up for a seminar)

So take a moment to visit our web site: www.day1.com/training and get those CEU's!!

And now, new for 2003. You asked for it, and you got it

The NOVA OFFICE MANAGEMENT COURSE!

Learn how to make your office run smoother with Day One NOVA Office. Order acceptance, tracking, invoicing, split fee calculations, report manager. It's all in there! For $199, give your Office manager or secretary the skills they need to make your office flow. No appraisal office should be without NOVA Office, plain and simple. How do I know? Because YOU told me so! (there are no CEU's available for this course)

I want to thank you all for the outstanding year I've had in 2002. It's been my pleasure to serve you and I look forward to continuing that service in 2003. See you soon at a location near you!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

David Gill
Training and Solutions Manager
Day One, a division of Appraisal.com
334 Harris Hill Rd, Buffalo, NY 14221
Ph: 716-633-2428
Fax: 716-632-9747
e-mail: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks