• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Taking trainee exam soon! I have a ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EquianAvante

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
I called the exam center and they stated that the results were to be mailed out 6-8 weeks after successful completion of the test. If one was the fail then they would receive their results immediately. So, I won't get the results back to any time soon. It did not sound correct to me, so I called OREA and they stated that the exam center is supposed to provide a copy of the certificate when you pass on the same date. Does anyone have any first hand experience with this? I am not getting any younger and would really love to not have to wait another 6-8 weeks. Can anyone assuage my fears, do I have to wait 6-8 weeks while the exam provider mails me the results, then I would in turn, mail them to OREA. Or, if by some miracle, the 3 call center reps for the exam provider, provided false information. Thanks! :Emoticon_hug:

Wm. Hattaway

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I don’t know if California is the same but in Florida we were given our pass/fail results about 15 minutes after completing the test. It was all done electronically.

PLCG

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
There was a post here a few days ago that California is changing test providers. Maybe there is a connection?? You could check with the state board.

EquianAvante

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
Thanks, I passed my exam, they gave me a pass cert the same day, no results though. Okay, now off to livescan and DOJ/FBI check. How long till I get my license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks