• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Texas---Appraisal Exams Taken Recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

orlando dehoyos

Freshman Member
Hi, I am an appraiser trainee in Texas. I recently passed my appraiser certification exam, but am having problems. The state's testing center apparently has changed and they are having delays in receiving the test scores. I have talked to them the past two weeks and was told they have only received test scores up to October 6th. My luck, I took the exam on October 8th. I understand they have 30 days to processes our results, but at this pace I do not think they will meet that deadline. Can someone shed some light on any other information regarding this topic. Thanks in advance.

Restrain

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Having been licensed in Texas since day 1, it is my experience that they meet the deadlines (by 1 or 2 days). Slowness and a lack of response is the name of the game. Don't bother calling them for guidance or USPAP information. All they're concerned about is going after bad appraisers and taking our money, not necessarily in that order.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks