• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

The marketing forum is obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBN2007

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Maryland
since the HVCC will destroy the appraisal profession.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Not true, HVCC will allow direct lenders, banks and thrifts to order appraisals, yes many will use AMCs but not all, also marketing to Attorneys, Financial Planners and for tax purposes will be alive, dont give up HVCC will be a tuffy fo the first 6 months but will most likely be a different animal in a year or two, nobody really knows how the HVCC will be implemented and many will go AMC, but even that may be ok, you can market to the AMCs....:))) lol

FBN2007

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Maryland
Maybe I'll get a Zaio area and work for their Kirchmeyer AMC that owes appraisers lots of money. Hahaha

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
Get Certified and Diversify. "it ain't over till u give up".

Tim The Enchanter

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Yeah. We'll be destroyed again, just like the De Minimus thing. :leeann:

moh malekpour

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
The sky is falling, the sky is falling
This phrase was used over and over by some appraisers when other appraisers were warning about the housing bubble. They are not using it anymore, I wonder why?

Kali the Boston Terrier

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
Marketing is over if you gave up...I think anyone that has adopted this mindset, either is too shallow (skill set wise) to go beyond mortgage work or was not really in this for the long haul.

Either way, please step aside to complain on the sidelines so that the career professionals can work.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Marketing is over if you gave up...I think anyone that has adopted this mindset, either is too shallow (skill set wise) to go beyond mortgage work or was not really in this for the long haul.

Either way, please step aside to complain on the sidelines so that the career professionals can work.

Major Dittos. With that mind set, you will get exactly what you want... the subconscious is extremely powerful, and it doesn't know sarcasm.

Want a marketing hint? Join a club. Civic club, golf club, anywhere other successful people hang out. Seriously, it's important to know people and get to know the major players of biz in your area.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Here ya go TBN, for $49.95 you can market to 140+ of the finest AMCs known to man: http://www.xxxxx.

Whoops, I forgot the no advertising rules of the forum. So slip me $50 for the link and all of your marketing worries will disappear, and I'll stand aside and let you have first go at 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks