• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

The Nar - Nsbar - Ethics Requirement Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Hi,

Okay, I was told that our USPAP courses mean nothing to these idiots. Are all of you who belong to NSBAR going to take this 'course'? Other MLS providers do not require this (in our area), it seems like just the NSBAR.

It never ends with this kind of crap.

Best,

Dave...

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
Hi,

Okay, I was told that our USPAP courses mean nothing to these idiots. Are all of you who belong to NSBAR going to take this 'course'? Other MLS providers do not require this (in our area), it seems like just the NSBAR.

It never ends with this kind of crap.

Best,

Dave...

Hi Dave, where you been?

You can take it for free, on the internet, through NAR if you have a NERDS number, which, you should have if they send you Realtor magazine. Otherwise, it's like $30 through them.

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
You can take it for free, on the internet, through NAR if you have a NERDS number, which, you should have if they send you Realtor magazine.

What? i have a nrds number but they never send me a magazine. maybe of they had sent the stupid magazine i would have known about the course requirement before the last week.

Dave - if you don't have a magazine label your number should be somewhere in your MLS profile.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
What? i have a nrds number but they never send me a magazine. maybe of they had sent the stupid magazine i would have known about the course requirement before the last week.

Dave - if you don't have a magazine label your number should be somewhere in your MLS profile.

They're sending your magazine someplace.
Most likely your board office.

Call them up and demand the magazines you have been paying for.

ExplainDNA

Professional Status
State
Illinois
Thanks, I did take it, it was so dumb. I took the free course and even got myself a genyoowine fancy certificate of completion!

They had one answer to a question that I got wrong (and I hate getting these easy things wrong), but when I saw the answer it wasn't an option amongst the four selections. Great.

I left them a wonderful course review.

Thanks again,

Dave...

P.S. - Where have I been? Making a living as best I can. Had an auto accident back in 2014 that really did a number on me. Was pretty banged up and lost a lot of my hearing. I'm (more or less) fine now, though...

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Keep skipping Dana

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Sorry to hear you were in a car accident, Dave.

Although glad to hear you are feeling better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks