• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

This Forum Is Great !

Status
Not open for further replies.
After months of going in circles trying to get paid by a lender, a fellow forumite (who wishes to remain anonymous) suggested I contact him privately for help.
Last night I e-mailed him in total desperation and asked for help. He responded immediately and by noon today the lender contacted me with the news that a check is being cut..... :D :beer:

Given the nature of our society this most positive experience has renewed my faith in fellow humans.

I'd also like the thank Wayne and all other fellow forumites for the opportunity to share info and help one another through the trials and tribulations of this business we are in. :beer:

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Joe,

Thank you for your kind words!

Travis McGee

:D I am an older appraiser, taken nearly every class. I learn new things every time I go to the forum, which is almost every day. I tell my trainees it is required reading every day. The States should be giving us cont. ed. credit for reading on this forum. :idea: I dont always agree, but I always learn. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks