• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Thread Identifiers; Implications Of Being Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Assigning an identifier to each thread, e.g., IC1 would be the first thread in the industrial/commerical section, would allow all posts to be referenced.

Does the watched symbol mean that one or more users have asked to be notified if/when new posts are added to an existing thread? Is that different than the protocol applied to my membership that triggers a notification when a new post is added to a thread that I initiated or commented on?

I'm grateful as always for the AF.

Regards.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
When you watch a thread it means you will be notified when new replies are made. When you watch a forum it means you will be nofified of any new threads in the forum. The symbols are only for your actions, they do not represent whether or not others are watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks