• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Time for me to make the announcement.

jay trotta

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Connecticut
Sorry to hear that, always appreciated what you have brought here over the years.

nicholz12

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Massachusetts
So sorry to hear about this news, prayers and good thoughts to you.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I do hope and pray that it is simple Parkinsons. Parkinson disease however varies from mild to severe, even fatal too. My grandfather had it and primarily all it did was make his foot shake and hand would tremble. He had it for years and his brother had almost identical symptoms. Keep exercising and don't hesitate to get a second opinion at any point. My CPA just retired and she is only 55, her symptoms are unsteady standing, walking is fine and she was diagnosed with Essential tremors...later a second doctor diagnosed the Parkinsons. However, she still mows her own yard but does tire quickly.

Renee Healion

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Connecticut
Sorry for your news, Bob. I wish you and your lovely family well. I always enjoyed seeing your photos of them posted. :flowers:

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
California
I'm sorry for this news, and I don't want to let this opportunity to pass to express my respect for and appreciation of your knowledge, professionalism and the values you've demonstrate on this forum for all these years. I look forward to your continued participation many more years to come, subject to your own well being.

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Bob - very sorry to read this news - but thank you for sharing. You have many friends here who I’m sure would regret not being able to tell you that you’re very much appreciated. We’ve been hanging around this joint coming up 17 years (2002) now and throughout those years you’ve made remarkable contributions to the Appraisal world. Thank you - Best wishes to you and your family.

Last edited:

Eli

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
I am so sorry. I would try to quote you sophisticated scriptures from the bible but your way too sophisticated. You have been precious on the forum. If you don't know Jesus, find him. He will help you and your family. I pray you have a precious wife or helpers.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
A long appraisal career, and long time contributor to board...best wishes and hope for more posts and spend time however makes sense, work can be a distraction too .

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks