• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Tom Cruise Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
yep, seen it on the national news.

Ward Dresser

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
He’s been whacked for sometime. I thought he denounced the USA and moved to England??

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Bizarre, yes.

Scary when I think about how many humans so easily succumb to cults and brainwashing.

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I think any religion can get to the point of a mental disorder. I think some religions have mental disorder as a prerequisite to entry.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Looking on wikipedia, it's interesting that they use a symbol similar to the Christian cross. Yet they deny the sin nature of man and blame being a bad person on one's experiences. Believe to be spiritual beings who are reincarnated time and again. Don't believe in right or wrong, and believe that ethics and morals over time can become outmoded, burdensome, and so invite revolt over time. Sounds like more false prophets to me.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Looking on wikipedia, it's interesting that they use a symbol similar to the Christian cross. Yet they deny the sin nature of man and blame being a bad person on one's experiences. Believe to be spiritual beings who are reincarnated time and again. Don't believe in right or wrong, and believe that ethics and morals over time can become outmoded, burdensome, and so invite revolt over time. Sounds like more false prophets to me.

Me thinks so too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks