• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Total E & O Power View

Status
Not open for further replies.

App601

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Puerto Rico
I have been requesting this for over a year and I would like to ask support from my piers It is to enable the recent responses to work in the E & O Power view Adm says that it can not be done due to lack of screen real estate but I do not agree if when you click on "condition" 'view" and others a little windows pops up Why it is not possible to have a little window pop up with the first 2 words of the response. We all know what we wrote

I believe and with due respect to Mr Dave Biggers is that in doing that it will kill one of TOTALs marketing tools that of using multiple monitors. I have always used a laptop for my reports and do not have the need of multiple monitors

If you agree please send lots of support requests for this update

Thanks ahead

App601

Professional Status
State
Puerto Rico
I have no idea what you are asking?
It is very simple; when you run E&O you see a magnifying glass. When you click on it it takes you to the location where the error is located Most of the times is something that has not been filled . Then you have to manually write it For example in the section "Is the seller the owner of public record" Source "Title Search" "Public Registry" If the recent responses or part will appear like " Tittle.."., "Public.." I would not have to type everything by just clicking the correct answer

BuddyKat

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Virginia
Do you have the box checked for "Show drop-down for fields" it has the last 10 items that you have typed in those fields and if you are in the grid you can press "F2" and it will fill in the grid all the way across. That is what I use and have not seen the need for quick lists.

App601

Professional Status
State
Puerto Rico
But it does not work in the E&O Power view And is not the quick lists I am requesting It is the recent responses

BuddyKat

Professional Status
State
Virginia
You are right not all of the recent responses drop-downs show up. The UAD window pops and the "=" function" works. With the f2 and equal function keys I have been able to correct most of my errors. Good luck, hope you get it work ok until they add it as an update.

App601

Professional Status
State
Puerto Rico
You are right not all of the recent responses drop-downs show up. The UAD window pops and the "=" function" works. With the f2 and equal function keys I have been able to correct most of my errors. Good luck, hope you get it work ok until they add it as an update.
Thanks

What I am asking is that all who think this is a great time saving tool send requests to Alamode to include it in a future update

Vermonter

Professional Status
State
Vermont
What they should do is allow the undock feature to work on single monitor setups. That would solve your problem and others.

App601

Professional Status
State
Puerto Rico
What they should do is allow the undock feature to work on single monitor setups. That would solve your problem and others.

Yesterday I spoke with someone from Alamode and requested that as an option you could stay in the exact location where the error is instead of taking you to the first page of the report. To make this clear suppose you are in the E &O Power view and missed filling "Is the seller the owner of public record? Data Source_________" You click the magnifying glass and it takes you the correct location but can not use the last or recent response. Then if I click "Forms" It takes me to probably the first page of the report. Ir it would take me to Data Source it would be an improvement

I have never used multiple monitors so I do not know how the undock feature works but thanks for the idea I presume that you may click back and forth between views

Vermonter

Professional Status
State
Vermont
With the E&O undocked it does exactly what you're asking for. Takes you to the field with normal functionality (drop downs, quicklist, etc).

Honestly, didn't even know the undock feature wasn't available for single monitor setups until someone complained about it here a couple years back. It's really one of my favorite features. Considering it's basically just another window (I can move it to the same monitor my form is on), I don't get why it isn't available for singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks