• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trainee in So Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrispy

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I am a registered trainee with all education requirements completed. I am 600 hours short of eligibility to take state exam. I have over 22 months appraisal experience, 10 years real estate experience and 30+ years of living in South Florida. I am detail orientated, self motivated and very knowledgeable of this market. I am capable of working independently, very motivated and possess a can do attitude. I am experienced with WinTotal, have MLS access and am very proficient with all MS office products.
I am seeking a supervisor who can assist me in finally realizing my goal of becoming a certified appraiser and who is looking to develop a long term, successful, business arrangement.

Please contact me if you can assist.
Christine Pardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks