• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trainee In South Florida Willing To Work For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel L Figueroa

Freshman Member
Do you remember when you first started? why don't you help me me out? I'm not going to ask you to do the job for me I just need a supervisor... Is no too much to ask... I'll be doing all the job and you are going to get pay only to verify my job, wow ! I realize that your time is very valuable and you may not have time for a trainee. I am willing to work very hard. I will do all the running around for you and you don't have to pay me a penny for few months. If after that time you don't see how motivated I am and what a good worker I am, we can part ways. All I ask for is the experience. I do have my own accounts and I do have a couple of mortgage brokers that will give me more work. I Live in the south of Kendal area in Miami, Florida. HELP ME TO HELP YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks