• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trainee Looking for Sponsorhip in Greater New Orleans Area

Do you know an Appraiser looking for a Trainee in the Greater New Orleans Area?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Necole Singley

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Louisiana
I recently completed the 120 hour course as required by the Appraisal Board through Donaldson's.

You will certainly benefit from my clerical skills. I have over nine years of experience working with executive level professionals. I am truly a team player and can help you whip up reports.

I reside in the Garden District (Tchoupitoulas Street), so appraising properties in the Greater New Orleans area would be great experience for me since I have an idea about the area.

My goal is to find a mentor that will be willing to help me gain experience. In return, I can help them execute appraisals. I'm currently a full time Executive Assistant, so I am looking to help tackle appraisals on a part time basis. I will also consider purchasing the same software to help my mentor execute reports from home.

If you are interested and would like to chat more, please feel free to contact me at 504-258-3346.

Best Regards,

Necole Singley (504-258-3346)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks