• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trainee Registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverfrizz

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Do trainees need to register with OREA as being under their supervisor? Specifically, now that the 2008 changes have taken place, how does OREA control that the number of trainees under a supervisor remains under three?

My supervisor only has me as a trainee, and I need to be sure that any hours claimed after 2008 are permitted. So, if being registered is required, I need to send in the necessary paperwork right away.

Thank you for your help.

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Pages 20-22

www.orea.ca.gov/pdf/changes.pdf - 2006-06-13

Silverfrizz

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
California
Hello USPAP Compliant,Thank you very much for your response. After reading through the document, specifically pages 20-22, it does not seem that OREA requires registration. Although I am the only trainee under my supervisor, it was a concern.

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Check with OREA....I was only giving you a link. Their web site is very out of date in many place with lots of old references and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks