• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moss Aultmore

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan
This June I prepared and delivered an FHA report to a lender. The borrower has decided to go with another lender. This new lender has requested I send them the report. I am refusing as they are not my client

The new lender claims a right to the report since the FHA number has been transferred to them. I say that is fine, but the report is not transferable

What say you?

Howard Klahr

Professional Status
State
Florida
FHA has a procedure for the prior lender to transfer your appraisal report to the new lender. This is occurs between the two lenders and does not involve the appraiser. You should direct the new lender to contact the HOC or prior lender to accomplish a transfer of the appraisal report and nothing else.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
That about sums it up.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Do not send. Do not answer. Send them to DEU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks