• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

transitioned from wintotal to ACI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

George A Easton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
hi all- i moved "back" to ACI about 18 months ago, but left wintotal on my machine. in an effort to clean up my computer, i'm thinking about just deleting wintotal. i've already printed pdfs of all my wintotal files and for the last year, i've never even had to launch wintotal. now, i'm getting error messages saying that the software can't confirm my subscription to wintotal (of course it can't!) it's quite annoying now. anyone else do a similar transition and have any advice on what else i should do before i "cleanse" my pc?

thanks

George W Dodd

Professional Status
State
Virginia
The best way is to back up all your files, which you've probably already done. Get updated drivers for all your devices, get all the program disks together and once you're sure you have everything then format your hard drive and re-install the software you want/need and load your files.

Most computers would benefit from a once a year total reset.

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
If you no longer need WinTOTAL, call a la mode tech support and have them walk you through the uninstall process.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
If you no longer need WinTOTAL, call a la mode tech support and have them walk you through the uninstall process.

If your license has expired they won't talk to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks