• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Trouble with reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex gilbert

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
I'm having a posting problem. I was just ableto reply to a post in the "Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPAP" section but when I try to reply to post in the Jobs area I get the message shown below. Any ideas?

"alex gilbert, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due one of the reasons below:

You have registered but your account has not been approved yet. Please be patient, all accounts are approved manually, you will receive an email when your account is approved. This could take from 0 to 24 hours. Then you will be able to read and post! If there is a problem approving your account you will receive an email asking for additional information.

Your email address that you used for your registration is not working. If this is the case please contact us and furnish a working email address and we will correct your account and you can gain access. Be sure to furnish your user name so we can locate your account.

If you are trying to view an attachment, viewing attachments for this particular forum has been disabled. Do not contact the administrator about this as it will not be changed.

You may be trying to view a post that no longer exists."

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Replies are disabled in the Jobs Forum. Contact the person directly either via PM or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks