• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Tuesday, October 1st - FREAB Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
The next meeting of FREAB will be on Tuesday, October 1st (hopefully)

This is from their web site:

Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board

Meeting Dates for 2002:

Tuesday, October 1, 2002
Tuesday, December 3, 2002

All FREAB meetings are held at the Real Estate Headquarters at 400 West Robinson Street, Suite 308 North, Orlando, beginning at 8:30 AM.

Usually arrive Monday evening and stay at the Holiday Inn Downtown:

http://www.sixcontinentshotels.com/holiday...ranchisee=MCOOA

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
I'm going to do my best to get to the next one. I'll let you know, Pam! I have to take that Friday Oct 6 off to go to Atlanta, but if we aren't tooooo swamped perhaps I can take another day that week. What are trainees for, anyway, but to let the Supervisor go play! I can always review when I get back!

Wally Jones

Professional Status
State
Florida
I'm not going to promise anymore. Every time I do, some crisis comes up and I don't make the meeting. So, this time, I'll just not say anything and maybe the crisis will come a day later! Hope to SOME day see y'all there!

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
State
Florida
I'm with you! Everytime I plan it, something comes up. Already I have to take Oct. 4 off as we are going to Atlanta and I will not be back until the 10th or 11th. We have slowed down some, but have two new clients so if we get busy, I won't be able to come. But....I will try!

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
State
Florida
Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know as of today, it looks like we will not have a sufficient number of FREAB members present on October 1, 2002 to hear cases. Four of us will be attending, but some of those folks served on the Probable Cause Panel and cannot participate in the discipline on those cases.

We plan to have a rules workshop, discuss the proposal to amend Chapter 475 and make decisions on several applicants. If you planned to attend to get CE credit, there is a good chance no cases will be heard.

Judy Whitehead (Florida)

Professional Status
State
Florida
I can't make it anyway - it is my husband's 60th birthday (It would be a little rude to go out of town - I almost forgot!) Anyway, maybe next time!

Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Reservation already set up and the discussion of the revised 275 should be interesting. Guess it will be a short day. A few of us have been waiting a long time for one of the respondants - he gets another 2 month reprieve.

When is Jeb going to fix this problem???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks