• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

United Systems (HighPerForm) User Group?

If you are a United Systems software user do you want a United Systems (HighPerForm) user group (sim

• Yes, it would be helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No we don't need it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
IF you are a United Systems appraisal software user please vote PLUS add your comments as to whether or not we need a user group for United Systems (HighPerForm) Appraisal Software. The group would be similiar to the ACI, a la mode, and Bradford User groups.

Also, if there is enough interest in this group, I would need a volunteer to moderate the group. The volunteer would need to be a United Systems user and an appraiser.

NOTE: Please if you do not use United Systems software DO NOT vote because obviously if you don't use United Systmes you wouldn't need the user group for United Systems! I am just trying to get a handle on whether there is a desire for this group among the United Systems users.

Cliff Salisbury

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Ohio
Yes, I think that it will be very helpful. I belong to a local computer group thats motto is "users helping users." By sharing are experiences we can help each other. We can also ban together and put pressure on the soft -ware company. Many times I have been told that I am the only one that has a problem only to find out that others have had the same problem.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Cliff,

So far it isn't looking very promising for this group. This post has been up 4 days and only 2 people voted that they wanted it. A group only works if it has a certain number of users who are active.

So if you know other United Systems users that would be interested tell them about it and have them vote for it.

If we don't get more interest within the next few days this group will not come to be.

BigBlueGA

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Yes!

P.S. - The next version of HPF is going to be sweeeeeeet... ;)

- Brandon :ph34r:

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
This poll has been up a month and only 3 people voted to have this new user group, so that is not enough interest to justify creating it.

Thanks for everyone's comments.

Cliff Salisbury

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Ohio
Wayne,

Thanks for trying. I am really surprised at how few responses that you received. I have used the software for about 18 years and I thought that there would be a lot more people on the forum using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks