• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Usefull Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Francois K. Gregoire

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Hi All,

Have had a request for links to sites and information concerning the Florida Real Estate Appraisal Board, the new amendments to Chapter 475, Part II and the rules proposed by the FREAB.

Much of the information is posted in either the message or file section of the Florida Appraisal Council Site

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FAR_Appraisal_Council/

Fee free to sign up while you're there. It may take me a while to approve your membership; I am out of town for the rest of the week and will not get online as much as usual.

When you get the email back from the site, send me a little information about yourself: license type and number, are you a member of the Florida Association of REALTORS, where are you located.

It is a moderated group. All messages must be approved to limit traffic and flaming.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks