• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA login: "This site can't be reached".

OllieGarchy

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Anyone else having a hard time logging in?

David Beasley

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Yeah, been super slow for a week for me - really bad the past couple of days, and cannot log in at all at this time. I am watching a browser tab behind this one right now trying to load it. Has been trying to load for nearly 10 minutes. Won't load, won't even time out.

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
l got an Error 90: Server Error :)

But when i hit the little reload circle thingy it opened my page

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
I've been trying to log in for over an hour to upload a report.

David Beasley

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
VA Portal down 2-12-20.jpg

Well, at least they finally acknowledged the issue...now if they'd just call all the LOs hounding me about where their stuff is, we'd be golden.

KenAZ

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Dom. Republic
I figured out one of the problems.
Need to delete cookies in your browser.
Then close your browser and re-open

David Beasley

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
I figured out one of the problems.
Need to delete cookies in your browser.
Then close your browser and re-open
Yeah, tried that yesterday - still only managed to get in (totally in) once. When I clicked to bring up the 1805 and contract for the one I was trying to retrieve, it brought up an 1805 for a different property, and the sale contract for a completely different property than that. I don't think the issues are all cookie related.

Digger88

Professional Status
State
Virginia
if you use firefox you should install a grease monkey script that keeps the VA website open all day long. so far works great for me. opened at 10am and uploaded a correction at 6 and it was still open. wont stay open indefinitely though. 1 day max. so just open when you get up and you are good for the day!

David Beasley

Professional Status
State
North Carolina
if you use firefox you should install a grease monkey script that keeps the VA website open all day long. so far works great for me. opened at 10am and uploaded a correction at 6 and it was still open. wont stay open indefinitely though. 1 day max. so just open when you get up and you are good for the day!
I'd be quiet about that - before the VA gets wind of it and bans it or makes it so that their portal doesn't work with it. That's literally "stealing" a possible connection port from the server from everyone else for the entirety of the time you're doing it. And they obviously have a fixed number of ports that allow connection to the server. Just FYI. YMMV.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks