• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Looking For Additional Appraisers/roanoke Rlc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Clark

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Virginia
If you are in Virginia, DC, Maryland, Kentucky or West Virginia, you may be needed.

The contact is:[email protected]

VA Pays better than many if not most others. Pay varies depending on where you are located.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
Welcome back Mr. Clark.
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hope you are feeling better.

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Welcome back Mr. Clark.

I'll second that!

I would add that the VA's efforts to add to the panel and raise fees does have a downside. There are so many appraisers here now that assignment volume has dropped significantly. Let's just say that 2 @ $600 is not the same as 5 @ $450

Don Clark

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
Welcome back Mr. Clark.

Thank you so much.:hug:

I found there is no cure for old age:rof:

I have pernicious anemia,chronic. Most of the time it is just taking a B12 injection twice monthly. As a retired Corpsman I have taught my wife to give those. But this time it has been a bummer. In July 2 liters of whole blood. Tis past weekend, 3 liters of whole blood as well as a look see in the upper GI. But, I am up an at em today:guns:and hope to stay that way. I live on a street called Paul Jones Lane. his motto is mine......"I have just begun to fight". And thanks to all thos who responded on face Book.

A Brit in California

Professional Status
State
California
I'll second that!

I would add that the VA's efforts to add to the panel and raise fees does have a downside. There are so many appraisers here now that assignment volume has dropped significantly. Let's just say that 2 @ $600 is not the same as 5 @ $450
Same here in California. Requests from the VA went down when they added a bunch of new appraisers a while back. Fortunately many of them leave when they realise they cannot decline any work and have to take a minimum number each week....can't pick and choose like with AMC's. Had one new VA appraiser call me and ask me if it was normal to only get $600 for a 6,500 + square foot home with (3) stories and out buildings. He said he'd normally get around $1,000 for a house that size (and complex). He left the VA panel soon thereafter.

valuequestor

Professional Status
State
California
Glad ypu are feeling a bit better Mister Clark! Fight ON sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks