• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Portal changes

OllieGarchy

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Man, this is ridiculous. Went through the sign-up process, gave them access to everything, hit the final "Continue" and...
Error 60: SAML message is invalid

Oh No Not Him

Professional Status
State
Maine
Man, this is ridiculous. Went through the sign-up process, gave them access to everything, hit the final "Continue" and...
Error 60: SAML message is invalid

Yeah, I had the same issue, after sevral tries it did go through..I assume yours did as well. I sent a "help" request though & it wasnt until the next day that I got a reply after Id gotten my application to go through. I got the distinct impression that the so called help center was more akin to a call center

Scott R.

Professional Status
State
California
I've been using both....at least until the older (and easier) one goes away. The new one works OK but it is a pain in the @ss to login. I was none-to-thrilled about uploading my passport for ID Me verification.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
I didn't have to upload anything.

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
That's interesting.

Kitarkus

Professional Status
State
Kansas
Just noticed that if the lender issues the NOV & then requests add'l comments from the appraiser you can no longer upload a revised appraisal. It says "lender has issued CRV/NOV no add'l appraisals/etc can be uploaded.
I had this occur yesterday....Subject was not in a PUD, however, title company found some ancient information that the Subject used to have an HOA. Lender wanted the PUD changed w/ $0 dues. I couldn't upload as NOV had been issued. Lender called VA RLC and RLC requested that I email the revised report directly to them. Within 24 hours RLC attached the revised report to the file on my behalf.

fritzvogel

Professional Status
State
New York
I think they have the kinks out. It is a bit difficult to re upload a revised report once the NOV
has been issued. I'm sending them as a .pdf under corespondance.

Oh No Not Him

Professional Status
State
Maine
I think they have the kinks out. It is a bit difficult to re upload a revised report once the NOV
has been issued. I'm sending them as a .pdf under corespondance.
There still is 1 kink left...how are you printing the 1805 from the new site? For me, the blue "print" button in upper left corner of 1805 doesnt work, so I keep saving a screenshot & then printing it.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks