• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Portal Not Working Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitarkus

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Kansas
I'm having a lot of difficulty this afternoon with the VA Portal. Slow loads....errors....timeouts. I tried to call St. Paul but their lines were busy....for the first time ever...so I assume that I am not the only one having this trouble?

sandpiperapp

Professional Status
State
New York
I am in New York and work with the Cleveland RLC. I was having problems this afternoon also.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
No worries...they have a highly paid IT department.

Eli

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I wish it was here. I could take a day off. But I might regret the day off. I'm a workaholic. I got it from my parents especially my momma.

They were both workaholics but my dad is 11 years older than my mom. Neither been married before and a match made in heaven. My dad was a veteran and my mom like a genius. 29 vs 18. She gave up nursing school at the time and it had to do with being married. She couldn't be married with the school that accepted her.

They accepted like 60 back then in nursing out of many many. Your talking about the 1950's.

Last edited:

Eli

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Tennessee

Ca Ar Independent

Professional Status
State
California
Trouble here. I work with Phoenix RLC...called it in and they told me I was one of 3 calls. I couldn't login (I no longer had an ID) then I waited an hour and was able to log in but none of my case numbers were recognized. I was told to wait until tomorrow and see.

Kitarkus

Professional Status
State
Kansas
Trouble here. I work with Phoenix RLC...called it in and they told me I was one of 3 calls. I couldn't login (I no longer had an ID) then I waited an hour and was able to log in but none of my case numbers were recognized. I was told to wait until tomorrow and see.

Alrighty then...thanks all...glad its not just my own confuser...I mean computer.

Mike Garrett RAA

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Colorado
One good thing...the VA portal is usually very fast at uploading very large files. Back in the day, and I mean 15 to 20 years ago, it used to take up to a half an hour to upload an appraisal report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks