• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephHigdem

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Idaho
I'm trying to upload a report, but keep getting the following message:

Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Is this my issue or theirs? Thanks all

StephHigdem

Professional Status
State
Idaho
I can sign in fine, it's uploading a report that is resulting in the error

StephHigdem

Professional Status
State
Idaho
This is so strange.... I tried sending the report without the contract, and it uploaded fine. When I tried to upload the contract by itself, same error message.

A Brit in California

Professional Status
State
California
Bad Gateway......I get that all the time.

Usually takes 2 or 3 attempts then it uploads. I thought maybe the file was too large (sales contract). Even with a 1,500 kb PDF file, which is tiny, it still gives the Bad Gateway half the time.

Maybe......Net Neutrality?

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
That is the 'degradation of service' they reported last week. Something about a bad server. It primarily affects when you are loading a file. They are probably aware of it. You might post a 'note'. WHen i ran into it i just tried every couple hours and finally got it to load properly.

Kim Williams

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Missouri
That is the 'degradation of service' they reported last week. Something about a bad server. It primarily affects when you are loading a file. They are probably aware of it. You might post a 'note'. WHen i ran into it i just tried every couple hours and finally got it to load properly.
This happened to me. VA appraiser in St. Paul said to send them the report and they would upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks