• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Valuexpo Las Vegas Oct 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

pauly1963

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
Hello All,

I was considering thinking about attending the ValuExpo in Las Vegs in early October. My question is, is it worth it? Does anyone know if this is a good place to find NEW good clients.
Also does anyone have any clever ideas about NOT paying (or getting a discount) on the $300 day pass. I have no interest in seminars or anything like that.
Thanks for your help.
As always constructive answers only. Don't post on this site that often due to flippant and silly responses.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
ValuExpo left me a phone message today offering a 20% discount. Never been, do some research.

KenAZ

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Dom. Republic
I like it, because it is in Vegas. You get 14 hours CE, and all tax deductible. You will not find clients there,only vendors.
My wife won an ipod once. I got to speak with the VA, FHA and FNMA directors at the same time.

Up to you.

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
You will not find clients there,only vendors.

I went once a few years ago, and that was my experience. It was interesting to some extent.
Not a fan of Vegas myself, not into gambling. Have not gone again. :shrug:

Adios

Professional Status
General Public
State
Maryland
Hello All,

I was considering thinking about attending the ValuExpo in Las Vegs in early October. My question is, is it worth it? Does anyone know if this is a good place to find NEW good clients.
Also does anyone have any clever ideas about NOT paying (or getting a discount) on the $300 day pass. I have no interest in seminars or anything like that.
Thanks for your help.
As always constructive answers only. Don't post on this site that often due to flippant and silly responses.

We just added Lenders Live, a day to meet and greet direct engagement lenders. Watch the video on the Expo site, I think it will give you a good idea of what to expect.

gregb

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
We just added Lenders Live, a day to meet and greet direct engagement lenders. Watch the video on the Expo site, I think it will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Forum Rules:

3. NO ADVERTISING. Do not post messages that contain ads for your product or service. Posts you make containing links to your personal web site or any web site in which you have an interest will be considered an ad at the moderator's discretion. If you want to advertise at AppraisersForum.com please see our advertising rates.

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Forum Rules:

3. NO ADVERTISING. Do not post messages that contain ads for your product or service. Posts you make containing links to your personal web site or any web site in which you have an interest will be considered an ad at the moderator's discretion. If you want to advertise at AppraisersForum.com please see our advertising rates.
She did not advertise nor post a link to her web site. Somebody asked a question about Valuation Expo and she told them where to find more info.

JTip

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
Probably be a wise business move to advertise on here. I bet 90% of the 73k members are appraisers.

It's a no-brainer expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks