• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Verification of Sales

DSU Trailblazer

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
California
How up to date is it? Can it provide doc numbers within past 2 weeks?
I haven't found any such sources that can do it that fast.
I primarily use PQ, but I run in to this problem. Realist and PQ seem to have a similar lag.

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
None of these subscription services have ever been more current than 1-2 weeks.

Fernando

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
None of these subscription services have ever been more current than 1-2 weeks.
Thery're at least 3-4 weeks. I be happy if 2 weeks. I gave up complaining to one of my sources. Nothing changes every year.

Sid Holderly

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Indiana
In this area with past COVID delays it was months before the County recorded the data to the Public site.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Does anyone have insight to the software or service title companies use to access document numbers and sales information? With how quickly things are moving, I'm noticing that they are slower and slower at returning calls and being willing to help with sales verification. I'm willing to send Starbucks, flowers, etc to have someone who can help out a little quicker if that's what it takes, just wondering if there is an easier way to obtain that info.
I dont understand you are in California and most areas document numbers are up within 7 to 12 days . Do you have MLS and Realist ? Now if you are talking about calling Realtors thats a losing battle most are no longer returning calls I have access to 4 Title companies and MLS and even title companies are running behind.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I primarily use PQ, but I run in to this problem. Realist and PQ seem to have a similar lag.
All of the data sources are just using Public Records and most are controlled by Core Logic. What Counties do you work in ?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Again...us backward Arkies are real time...Yesterday
1621367685930.png Today
1621367727409.png

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks