• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Walgreens closing more stores in SF

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Those stores are going to close. Somebody needs to wake up.
In CA its $950 per incident and its a misdemeanor in which the purp is caught he is written a citaion like a traffic ticket . Some carry bar code readers and only steal new merchandiser as they will usually run it up to $900 max and then flee. Most store managers and Security have now given up as they have no police back up. Whats funny is the Purps mostly steal from stores located in White neighborhoods as they know they will get their asses whipped if they steal from their own neighborhoods, The Koreans down here are the Kings of Wreck And Roll on this creeps as they all have guns and they will use them.

Whats interesting with these new Bay area Posse's who Wreck and Roll is many are White Females but no big deal the Bay Area is filled with so many Weird emasculated Pajama Boys they may have finally run out of hetero sexual men and the trans and gays are mostly into dancing and wine testing rather than going out to loot stores

Once you no longer have any Vicious Men -Your Women Children and Storefronts are no longer safe. The Fernando votes for these people and these laws so he shouldn't be complaining .BUT it will be funny as hell when some day they Wreck and Roll His Precious Buildings--I can envision him getting some testosterone shots and then becoming a Chapter Leader in the local Bay Area Proud Boys.

Charles West

Professional Status
State
California
My wife has a good eye. She said one of these losers was running out of one store with what looked like a Hermes bag . Those little babies go for $10,000 and up.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I remember the Korean shop owners back years ago who got on their roof tops and shot looters...it's a choice. Either enforce the law or let vigilantes do the job for you and it will boil down to that sooner or later.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I remember the Korean shop owners back years ago who got on their roof tops and shot looters...it's a choice. Either enforce the law or let vigilantes do the job for you and it will boil down to that sooner or later.
Love the Koreans they take numbers and kick *** while all the Woke Holes talk about systemic racism the Koreans let all the local home boys know you comply or you die.

timindp

Professional Status
State
Florida
Calif is a F'ing DUMP. I am so happy I don't live in that hell hole state anymore. I laugh at all my friends still "stuck" there. Keep electing the dumb politicians.

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I heard some looting in Los Angeles. Some attempted to break window glass in Beverly Hills but couldn't break the special glass.
Also heard looting in Chicago Seems like it's happening outside CA also.

Tom D

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
The police vowed they will catch the thieves. Then what, charge a misdemeanor?
If looters can get away with stealing less than $950 a day, it's more profitable than being an appraiser.
don't do what i'm thinking your thinking about, a career change? or maybe a side trip on your way to an appraisal.
technically, if the gov could prove it is 'organized' crime, they could charge them on rico crime. 10 years. that would stop it real fast.
unfortunately, the fbi & doj are too busy tracking terrorist parents at school boards. nothing worst than roaming gangs of parents at school board meetings.
i have seen a lot, but this time the nut jobs are truly in charge. hopefully, a tidal wave will soon wash them out.

Charles West

Professional Status
State
California
The city continues it's slow demise. Some friends were there for shopping last week and said stores were lighty occupied and their favorite restaurant was not busy.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I heard some looting in Los Angeles. Some attempted to break window glass in Beverly Hills but couldn't break the special glass.
Also heard looting in Chicago Seems like it's happening outside CA also.
The Mayor of Oakland saying that calling them Looters was Racist as they are just shop-lifters : ) LMAO

Charles West

Professional Status
State
California
The Mayor of Oakland saying that calling them Looters was Racist as they are just shop-lifters : ) LMAO
Libby Schaff is a pampered lily-white girl, knows nothing about racism or much of any else apparently, other than uttering platitudes.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks