• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Was Joan Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
She is clearly against waivers that don't require appraisers vetted by their state board another background check. Hmmm, wonder why that is....?

Overimprovement

Professional Status
State
Kentucky
Computer repair used to be a skilled job that paid well. Not just anyone had what it took to learn how to diagnose and repair the hardware and install/configure the hardware. However, that was only a marketable skill for a brief window in time. The advances of the technology and manufacturing quickly rendered those skills obsolete.
It did indeed, this is what I did for a living for 5 years, running 3 sales/service PC shops. Then Dell and Gateway reduced prices on their new ones so low, it no longer made sense to get most things repaired. I had to alter my business model repeatedly, and then finally realized I was a block ice delivery boy in the age of electric refrigerators. :)

I do expect appraising to change in the next 5 years, I hope my past experience in being flexible and adapting will serve me well.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
who is on our side? think about before you answer.
A vacation to DC or her Los Angeles districtoffice ? to meet with Aunt Maxine- What a joke Maxine has an-IQ of 75 on a good day but is good at raising money from the poor in her district and the bankers, nothing but a political hack who sold her soul to the money center banks years ao. Unless JT'S group has a bag full of cash for a campaign contribution all she is going to get is a lot of Blah, Blah , maybe Aunt Maxine can take her for a tour through her district in Los Angeles and JT can see where all those hundreds of millions to rebuld LA went- Not there : ) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks