• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Was Joan Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
now she is gone again. big meeting day perhaps.

ask maxine where she was when coester bellied up stiffing appraisers. how fake can you get.
Maxine- Give me some campaign- money if not please do not waste my time : ) LMAO

Last edited:

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
campaign money is polite.

notice the transperency of the so called meeting. i hope it was over a lobster lunch.

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
RevenueThe CRA would be financially independent once the technology buildouts are completed. Registration fees of appraisers, AMCs and stakeholders who would be provided access to information. Transaction fees would be accessed upon upload and download. Registration fees would be assessed to stakeholders who would have access to the repository-rating agencies, investors, securitizers, lenders and private mortgage insurers.
Estimates for revenue are as follows:
80,000 appraisers x $300=$24,000,000
500 AMCs x $5000= $2,500,000
7000 lenders, investors, PMI, rating agencies @ $20,000= $140,000,000
20,000,000 transactions @$10 each= $200,000,000

this is the real vision of modernization.

Meandering

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
Pennsylvania
RevenueThe CRA would be financially independent once the technology buildouts are completed. Registration fees of appraisers, AMCs and stakeholders who would be provided access to information. Transaction fees would be accessed upon upload and download. Registration fees would be assessed to stakeholders who would have access to the repository-rating agencies, investors, securitizers, lenders and private mortgage insurers.
Estimates for revenue are as follows:
80,000 appraisers x $300=$24,000,000
500 AMCs x $5000= $2,500,000
7000 lenders, investors, PMI, rating agencies @ $20,000= $140,000,000
20,000,000 transactions @$10 each= $200,000,000

this is the real vision of modernization.
And all of that just so,
they don't bring back the Departure rule,
so appraisers can write appraisals faster,
and the Lenders can be responsible for the scope of the work.

JT over estimates 80k appraisers willing to pay $300 for anything, I think, because
appraisers already pay for the MLS, so what are they getting? JT supervision for $300??

:rof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks