• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Watermark On Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariba

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Colorado
Anyone put watermarks on their photos used in their appraisal reports? What are the pros/cons, what software, and have you encountered any problems with the client/lender? How about time and date stamps?

Last edited:

RSW

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
No, but it might not be a bad idea.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Only when I spill my iced tea on them.

wow, didn't think anyone printed out reports on paper anymore :) i think the last time i printed a paper version of a report for a client was around 2001.

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
Anyone put watermarks on their photos used in their appraisal reports? What are the pros/cons, what software, and have you encountered any problems with the client/lender? How about time and date stamps?
What's the point? Watermarks and time and date stamps really are not very difficult to change or edit out for anyone with the inclination to do so.

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
Duct tape on both side mirrors works for me, if the assignment is interior it's a different story.

reviewbe

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Like timd354 said above, 'whats the point''? I'm curious why you would want to do it. These are your photos that you took yourself that you are talking about, correct?

S is for spittman

Professional Status
State
Texas
Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread, but I've been thinking about adding aerial services to my tool box and wanted to ask the same question too. I would like to add a water mark to my exterior photos saying something to the effect of "Aerial video/photos available."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks