• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

We have replaced the previous appraisal QC requirements ...

Tom D

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Pennsylvania
i love it when the lender asks you a question in lender lingo. now you're looking at it, and thinking wha da?

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
i love it when the lender asks you a question in lender lingo. now you're looking at it, and thinking wha da?
I know. They don't seem to realize they can tell us exactly what they are looking for. It not some big secret. It reminds me of the Rush Hour move-"Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?" when I do a revision for something that was already in the report.

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
Just curious if anyone has noticed any changes since May 5th?

Here is a sample of what i have received back from a client:

1. Author: peraygor Per the Fannie Mae CU-Collateral Underwriter UCDP Submission Summary Report (SSR) (Not the reviewer) Please address EACH item# by adding a comment for each one to complete: 1-The reported total living area for the subject is materially different than what has been reported in another appraisal of the same subject. 2-The condition adjustment for comps 2 & 3 is larger than peer and model adjustments 3-Modeled sales data indicates that there are no sales with a sale price higher than the reported opinion of value. Please review LCA and report sales to ensure that the appraiser has provided the most relevant and representative sales for the subject 4-The appraisal indicates the subject property has no garage but all of the comparable sales/listings have a garage. Please confirm the comparable property(ies) provided in the appraisal are the most appropriate and the appraisal supports their use. 5-The condition rating f
There is no way I can respond to a request like this.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks