• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Web Site For Asb

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryhaskell

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Nevada
I wanted to check the site to determine if 2 apraisers in our state are licensed. I'm looking @ a report for a land appraisal that makes me shudder. I thought we could check @ the ASB but I couldn't find their site.

George Hatch

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
California
The "Appraiser Links" button right below Wayne's header at the top of the screen has a link for The Appraisal Subcomittee (ASC). That's where the National Registry is.

George Hatch

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
http://www.ASC.gov

Jeff Horton

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Alabama
If you don't find there name be sure and search several ways. I was just delayed getting approved because I was on on the list. Turns out I am, just listed by my fist name and middle initial when I use first initial and Middle name.

Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Keep in mind that some states do not update to the ASC often enough. Is there a way to check on them through your states web site?

larryhaskell

Professional Status
State
Nevada
The supervisor showed up on the list. The primary signer did not. I guess he was a trainee. No one noticed that I called it the ASB instead of the ASC. My daughter noticed it as soon as I posted. I looked at ASB.gov and obviously couldn't find it. My daughter got one on dad. How embarrassing, trainee daughter keeping dad straight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks