• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Well Fargo Mortgage License On The "Chopping Block&quot

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryhaskell

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Nevada
Doesn't shock me at all about Wells.

Steve Owen

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Missouri
Not surprising. I refused their business years ago.

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
First the Dover, Delaware office, now the Charlotte, North Carolina office. What is it with this company? Why don't they pay? The North Carolina office ordered a V.A. Repo appraisal (LGI) in November; work completed, and sent out 11/19/02. The property has gone to sheriff sale and they got their money. Maybe someday their Accounts Payable Office will dig down far enough and notice my old invoices (8 of them), or maybe not! Monday, Feb. 24th is the absolute deadline.

EDWARD BERRY

Professional Status
State
Arkansas
I have had to go to doing only FHA or VA for them due to slow pay.

Arkansas(NW) ed

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Delaware
I have had to go to doing only FHA or VA for them due to slow pay.

Arkansas(NW) ed

Me too, only I do V.A. Can't get paid no matter what! On Monday, I'm calling the Cleveland Regional Office. They are a no-nonsense office.

Austin

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Virginia
Nothing a nice campaign contribution can't take care of. Rememer 'The Keating Five" including high flying Mr. Right Stuff Senator John Glenn?" He not only spins in orbit, he can spin the BS too.

Richard Carlsen

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Michigan
We don't do much work for them but everything we do requires going back time and again for payment. We have one still out from August of last year (Of course it was a RUSH !!!!) I'm ready to turn it over to collection just to get something out of it.

From now on, any order for Wells Fargo is payment up front before the visit is scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks