• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Well, It's Friday So Must Be Telemarketing Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
I seem to get a huge amount of spam calls on Friday. I've had 2 already this morning and 1 more on the cell phone. Really is getting tiresome.

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Florida
Me too, we just launched a mobile site to go with our desktop website, and forgot to include private registration so I'm getting all the SEO calls, e-mails and even texts. FYI true caller works great for cell phones and today it's blocked three, 13 for the week. When one does get through I just market them as spam and it gets reported to everybody else through the network.

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
We still have a land line, but the junk calls seem to have mostly moved to the cell phone.
I have moved away from answering all calls.
If I don't recognize the number or caller ID, it may go to voicemail, that's what it's for.

Just leave a message, maybe I'll call. :D

No message, you're blocked.

Amy Perkins

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I used to get the foreigners trying to tell me to go to my computer claiming to be microsoft. I gave the phone to my son and he was messing with them and they finally stopped calling. Now I get this guy with a Boston accent all the time, telling me to listen to this "Once in a lifetime opportunity" It sounds like Toni from the Soprano's. It just makes me wonder, how is it that they think this is going to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks