• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What did you get for V Day, what did you give?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Please be PC and don't bring from what ever part of the house or barn or trailer you got something good for V-Day. Keep privite things privite if you did get something other them commercial goods. Hows that for being PC.:blush:

Got up to feed at 4:30 and there on the kitchen table was a nice card from my dear wife and a new CD titled "Gunsmoke, Whisky & Heather" by Cowboy Celtic.

Got some neat tunes: Saltwater Buffalo, Magdalena and the Jack of Spades, I want to be a real cowboy girl, The fair Maid of Barra/Pier 21/ Rhu Vaternish, The burial of Wild Bill, Black Diamond, Earthquake in My Bones, The day that Billy cody Played the Auld Greytoon, Marnie Swanson of the Grey Coast, Cowboy jig, The Salamanca (reel), I played the songs (he stole my baby from me and The Miles and the Road to Dundee.:clapping:

I got for her (but really for myself), some VS things, she model them for me last night, must have created a cause and affect for She stayed in bed till 9 this morning for some reason. :Emoticon_hug:

Think I will hurry back out to the VS store and get some more things, I like the results they cause.:blush:

All in all a very good day.

Last edited:

stefan olafson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Dakota
Ray, you old horn dog!

Congratulations on a very bright and happy V Day. I'm hoping for similar results once the roses arrive!

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I got a text message from my house cleaner wishing me a happy VD. Thats probably all I'm going to get.

Lost Cause

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
New York
I got a text message from my house cleaner wishing me a happy VD. Thats probably all I'm going to get.
Your house cleaner is what? Usually it takes something more intimate than a text message to get VD!

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
You must not have your house cleaned like I do!! :rof:

Well, just how BIG is your house if she has to text message you?:rof: :rof:

Happy Valentines Day to All!!:Emoticon_hug:

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Well, just how BIG is your house if she has to text message you?:rof: :rof:

Happy Valentines Day to All!!:Emoticon_hug:

It's not the size that matters, it's the....oh wait, size does matter. Nevermind!

Professional Status
State
Virginia
Nope. A Valentines card from Walgreens (perscription for Valtrex & ****** fall on the same day). I don't know where hers came from. My boys (3yrs. & 6 yrs.) hooked me up with a new Skins cap. They are still running around the house jacked up on chocolate. Checking out some sites for fishing stuff and I'm celebrating with a delicious White Ale from that Boston beer company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks