• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What goes around, comes around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Clinton conceded.
After they got her sober enough :rof: You know Arkies liked ole Bill although we didn't want our daughters near him, but Hillary? She is still the most despised woman in my state. NOBODY liked her that had to deal with her as a lawyer. I worked with a bunch of those old heads from LR back during the shale boom. They tell stories that are chilling about her temper.

Dublin ohio

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
As far as I know, Google and Apple are the only two smart home applications. Are you aware of others?
There a number of smart home apps out there. Did you forget Alexa, ATT has one, Vivitar has one and I could go on and on

alebrewer

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
There a number of smart home apps out there. Did you forget Alexa, ATT has one, Vivitar has one and I could go on and on
Ahh - forgot about Alexa, which is an Amazon device, no? And aren't we in the same conundrum, then? But thank you for the assistance.

Bobby Bucks

Elite Member
Professional Status
Real Estate Agent or Broker
State
North Dakota
After they got her sober enough :rof: You know Arkies liked ole Bill although we didn't want our daughters near him, but Hillary? She is still the most despised woman in my state. NOBODY liked her that had to deal with her as a lawyer. I worked with a bunch of those old heads from LR back during the shale boom. They tell stories that are chilling about her temper.
Since the guy is retired now I can tell it. A co-worker of mine had a father in-law who worked the SS detail and he told her about Hillary throwing a vase at Bill, he ducked and it shattered, all the while she was calling him words that would make a ditch digger blush. Word was that Bill was never mean to them and never went out of his way to be rude to his detail but that Hillary was a raving lunatic who treated underlings like trash. There have been several articles where Arkansas state troopers talked about how nasty and condescending she was to people who were powerless.

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
"She is still the most despised woman in my state."

Being the most despised woman in Arkansas....
A state always located near the bottom or not even listed on the "Best 49 States in America" of anything positive....
Is akin to being the most hated AF member on the George Hatch Lucky Pierre circle of friends.... :peace:

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
And that is on point how?

Evincere

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Who is lying? Of course they are involved in censorship and they even admit it themselves. And it is their stated right in their Terms of Service to kick users off for any reason.

I seriously doubt that you have read their Terms of Service. If so, then state exactly what part of that was violated. In fact search for the term "violence" in their Terms and you won't find it.

The liberals on Twitter are in fact the worst behaved of all. They get away with it because they are approved of and in fact Twitter's Terms of Service allow anyone to say pretty much anything!!

Yet, and I keep repeating this, the Terms of Service do allow Twitter to kick of any users they so desire for whatever reason.

Check your facts in the future.
What’s the problem? Don’t like the TOS agreements, don’t use the service.

TOS applies to every online service. I either agree or disagree. It’s that simple. Got a paypal or online bank account? social media or Forum board accounts?

for example

IF THESE TERMS OF USE ARE NOT COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.​

Last edited:

Sadie

Professional Status
State
Oregon
What’s the problem? Don’t like the TOS agreements, don’t use the service.

TOS applies to every online service. I either agree or disagree. It’s that simple. Got a paypal or online bank account? social media or Forum board accounts?

for example

Someone, not sure how, decided to read all of his terms of service agreements for a documentary. It was not a good experience.

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
After a week, Trump finally gave a recorded scripted speech regarding last Wednesday.
I'm glad he didn't Twitter because I like a President talk to the people.
It's a speech to reassure people that chaos is under control. Wish he had spoken earlier but the Impeachment has forced him to behave for next 7 days.
The impeachment will keep him in check from doing anything crazy like pardoning his enablers and himself.
If he does something wrong, his chance of impeachment will increase in the Senate.
With impeachment, besides losing chance of running second time, he will lose his pension and his secret service as a private citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks