• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What is the world coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
After being stuck on that island with those other five, I smoke a little pot too.......

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
MaryAnn is 69 don’t believe it in a minute. Heck it was just yesterday I was in love with her on the tube.

Must have made the day for the sheriff to bust a 69 year old TV star.

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
Look...being stuck with:

The professor (true blue dullsville), the married money man (with no use for his money), a loud fat man with the title "Captain" of a useless vessel, and a skinny can't find my brain much less my "other parts" clown boy....

I think I would be smokin' the funny weed too! I mean really..it's either funny weed or Ginger! Don't even mention Mrs. Howell!

:rof: :rof:

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Gilligan was caught years ago. Might explain why they spent years on a deserted island with half arsed attempts to get off. They had plenty of reefer and banana cream pies. If they had run out of food or smoke, Gilligan would have swam across the lagoon to the mainland for Doritos and Twinkies, and/or Maui Wowie, and if he happened to remember, told somebody to go get his friends on the island.

Obsolescent

Professional Status
State
Minnesota
the refer must be a preservative. She looks great for 69!

Ray Miller

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Wisconsin
Now Ginger that one I can still dream about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Hamlet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
I thought they were still on the island...I see all the re-runs and thought, hmmm they might be on Tir Nan Og....:new_smile-l:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks