• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What on earth is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Weaver

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Illinois
eAppraiseit - Local Enhanced Desk Review? Looks like a garden-variety appraisal order for $65. Am I right?

What is the 2006 Form (RARS)?

Anybody here doing these?

JRS at OBX

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I think Pam is doing them! :rof: :rof: :rof:

Otis Key

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New Mexico
eAppraiseit - Local Enhanced Desk Review? Looks like a garden-variety appraisal order for $65. Am I right?

Uh - never mind (on second thought) - Pam is coming out here soon and I'm going to meet her and Jim. Gotta pass up a perfect opportunity JRS. Darn it.

Brian Weaver

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
Illinois
Good grief...now I have to send MORE mail to eAppraiseIt so that they can explain how this isn't just an appraisal thinly veiled as a desk review.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
RARS 2006 DESK VIEW (supplemental comps if disparate REV OV)

SHORT FORM desk review WITH space for Reviewers Disparate OV (ENHANCED/ supported by supplemental comp grid).

DO THEM? Not in this Lifetime.

http://appraisersforum.com/showthread.php?t=134376

I have no knowledge of the real
estate market in that state and have never even stepped foot there
. Can I perform a USPAP-compliant appraisal review on this property?

Response: Yes. If you are engaged to determine whether or not the
appraisal under review complies with certain guidelines or standards,
geographic competence is not typically relevant.

Alternatively, review assignments that include evaluating the selection and adjustment of comparable sales typically require geographic competence. :Eyecrazy: m2: m2:

Last edited:

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
New York
No Thin Veil Required

Good grief...now I have to send MORE mail to eAppraiseIt so that they can explain how this isn't just an appraisal thinly veiled as a desk review.

IF, SOW, includes a Reviewers OPINION OF VALUE - (which an ENHANCED RARS Does supported by Supplemental SCA Grid) - it most certainly IS and appraisal - remote of course. If IL requires a State Appraisal license for doing so..........

:new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Suz-E

Professional Status
State
Illinois

Brian, I hear the rate of postage is increasing again...you'd better stock up on "Forever" stamps as I'm sure you'll be sending a massive amount of these letters over your term in IL.:clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks