• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Where can I advertise for FREE on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug in NC

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
I am looking for some good advertising sites to place small ads on the internet. Any good free places that you know of? I already have a website. Thanks.

Steven Bonner

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Doug, the two and only places I have received work from the internet have been Wayne's AppraiserUSA listing and All Area Appraisal Affiliate Network located at http://quickval.com . The first is free and I have gotten a few jobs from it over the past couple of years. The latter has a minimal charge but comes with a straight forward personalized website (I think Wayne will provide one too). I don't generally use pay services but after 4 months use it has more than paid for itself. At this rate I should get half a dozen jobs a year from it. Not enough to pay the car payment but better than a sharp stick in the eye. I am not very familiar with the process but listing your website with the search engines is probably one of your best approaches.

Judy (Florida)

Freshman Member
The only two that I know of that I received business from is Yahoo Yellow Pages where I started finally paying for an enhanced listing up to $25 per month, now. Initially I had a free listing because my phone is a business phone (not residential) and BellSouth and Yahoo listed me free. I got so much business from the free listing that I decided to pay for the ''enhanced'' one and it is really working.

I also pay for Appraisers.com. (not to be confused with Appraisals.com) I get a lot of business off that. These two that I pay for are the majority of my internet business and I always try to ask. I have a free listing in Wayne's directory and will upgrade when I start getting business from it. If you go to AppraisersDepot they have a listing of a lot of directories (I think) - anyway it is where I found a lot of them.

Mountain Man

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Georgia
Wayne's site (AppraiserUSA.com) and PlanetAppraiser.com offer free basic listings (your name, phone number and e-mail). I get more calls from AppraiserUSA than the others that I have listed on.
Mell.

Charlotte Dixon

Professional Status
State
Delaware
Without a doubt, Wayne's is the best! I get calls from all over the country wanting appraisals performed in my area. All they have to do is send a check with the request.
Charlotte in Delaware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks