• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Where get AT basic education

G.G

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Hello
Could I have your recommendation in where I can get the online Trainee License's basic education?
In which school or appraisal institude ?

thank you

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
Check your state board website

Reactions: G.G

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Best advice you will ever get. Contact by phone or in person, ten certified appraisers in your area and ask them if they are wanting to take on a trainee or plan to in the next 6-12 months.

G.G

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Best advice you will ever get. Contact by phone or in person, ten certified appraisers in your area and ask them if they are wanting to take on a trainee or plan to in the next 6-12 months.
Thank you very much for the idea. I will do it.
Happy New Year(y)

G.G

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
California
Check your state board website

Thank you very much for the website of link. I will go to study it.
Happy New Year:)

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Happy New Year(y)
Understand what I am saying. There are few (very few) certified appraisers who want or need a trainee. I assure you the supply of trainees exceeds the demand. Four of the appraisers who have trainees here have a son, daughter, husband or wife working. It is hard to find a supervisor. I just hate to see people spend the time and money on classes and then never find a supervisor . I wish you the best of luck but be smart and check out demand before you spend your money and time.
Happy New Year(y)

USPAP Compliant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Understand what I am saying. There are few (very few) certified appraisers who want or need a trainee. I assure you the supply of trainees exceeds the demand. Four of the appraisers who have trainees here have a son, daughter, husband or wife working. It is hard to find a supervisor. I just hate to see people spend the time and money on classes and then never find a supervisor . I wish you the best of luck but be smart and check out demand before you spend your money and time.

Here are just some of the trainees in NC looking for supervisors. 26 of them

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks