• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Which Form Would You Use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitarkus

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Kansas
I have an out-of-state attorney who has requested a retrospective drive-by report.

I use Alamode TOTAL software. I've completed reports for attorneys prior (interior/exterior) and use the General Purpose Residential form...as the 1004 is a FNMA form intended for mortgage transactions.

I'd like to use a general purpose and non FNMA form....but I don't see a general purpose exterior form. Anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance,

Kit

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
The GPS have the option of Interior and exterior, exterior only, or none for Inspection of Subject @ the signature section of the form(s).

Kitarkus

Professional Status
State
Kansas
The GPS have the option of Interior and exterior, exterior only, or none for Inspection of Subject @ the signature section of the form(s).

"I see" said the blind man. Thanks!

Cob

Professional Status
State
Texas
If an attorney is wanting an exterior retrospective appraisal, I would write a solid engagement letter, I would be curious as to why he is requesting an exterior only.

Webbed Feet

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Canada
If an attorney is wanting an exterior retrospective appraisal, I would write a solid engagement letter, I would be curious as to why he is requesting an exterior only.

Ditto and good thought. I always required payment from my client for any later court testimony, expert or witness to fact, regardless of whom it was that caused me to appear in court due to my services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks