• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Who to complain to

Status
Not open for further replies.

yostappraisalandreview

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Who do you file a complaint with against a mortgage broker? The broker refuses to pay for a report until he receives it and reviews the value.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
1. yourself for accepting an assignment without requiring payment with the order or CASH AT DOOR.

2. if they are state licensed ..........the state real estate board

hastalavista

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
1. yourself for accepting an assignment without requiring payment with the order or CASH AT DOOR.

Tough love! :laugh:

Yost-

What was your arrangement for payment? Why don't you send it in and get paid? :new_smile-l:

Tucson Appraisals

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
Who do you file a complaint with against a mortgage broker? The broker refuses to pay for a report until he receives it and reviews the value.

Actually you can do something. Fill out the complaint form at the Department of Financial Institutions (for your state) and attach the order form to the complaint. They are regulated just as much as banks are. I have done this many times and I always get paid....ALWAYS! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

Randolph Kinney

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Actually you can do something. Fill out the complaint form at the Department of Financial Institutions (for your state) and attach the order form to the complaint. They are regulated just as much as banks are. I have done this many times and I always get paid....ALWAYS! :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
I just did that for an out of state mortgage banker. Mailed it off today. Lets see how long that takes to get paid. :new_snipersmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks