• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Will Train in IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

amycha

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Illinois
I have recently obtained an Illionois Trainee License, and I am looking to start part-time training with an appraisal firm or an experienced individual.
I am located in the Southwestern suburbs of Chicago, but I am very familiar with the entire Chicagoland and NW Indiana area. I have many years of employment experience and am very dedicated to working as a team player, as well as, independently. I am fully proficient on most Windows-based computer programs and have some knowledge of WinTotal. I have high speed Internet hook-up, and I am ready to start immediately.

Please contact me if there is any possiblity that I may be of service to you or your firm. [email protected]

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks