• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Willing Buyer But Not Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZGAMAZZ

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
SOW is mortgage re-finance.

I wish to include in the SCA 2 model match properties each of which is pending sale.

Per P1 Listing Agent the sale at list price with no concessions is contingent upon the buyer selling his existing property.

Per P2 Listing Agent the property is bank-owned and the sale at list price with no concessions is contingent upon the bank accepting the offer. (L/A also explained to me why she was able to establish a list price that might or might-not be acceptible to the bank.

Quetion: Would "you" include these properties in the SCA grid as supplemental comps. There are willing buyers although both pending sales are subject to conditions of sorts.

Mike Kennedy

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
New York
P 1 - no problem. typical contingency

stefan olafson

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
North Dakota
I'd include them along with the information you just gave us. These properties may be more realistic indicators of market value than a month or three month old sale.

Seems like now we should all put at least one or two listings in each appraisal which does give an indication of market trends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks