• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Windows Photo Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

CindyR

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Arizona
any idea how to get windows photo viewer back in windows 10? I do not like microsoft photos. i find a folder named windows photo viewer but not an executable program...

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I just use Windows Explorer, look in the folder where my pics are, double click on 1 to open.
Hmm. I don't even know what the program is called. Part of Win10 I guess.

Tom Woolford

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Single left click on a photo to select. Right click and choose "open with" then "set default viewer".

CindyR

Professional Status
State
Arizona
Single left click on a photo to select. Right click and choose "open with" then "set default viewer".
i know how to do that but Windows Photo Viewer is not an available option. it's not an installed program on this win 10 machine. it is on another win 10 machine so i know it is possible but i don't know how to get it back on this one.

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Should be able to download from microsoft.

DJBanas

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
I just tried it on my W10 PC. Select photo and right click, click on "open" and it opens in Viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks