• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

QuickSource provides a single-source solution to easily import, compare, and manage data from multiple, credible sources in every report. See what the next game-changer is really all about.

Worth The Price Of Admission

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Elite is worth it!

I bought a laptop a couple months back as my desktop was on its 4th or 5th "Blue Screen" and knowing the inevitable was coming (desktop will completely quit working one day), had to have a contingency plan. Staying busy up until recently, numerous family holidays and birthdays, kids in school, life...put off fully integrating to the new laptop over desktop.

Well, this morning got another Blue Screen and that was the kick in the @$$ to get moving on this. Everything was going great, but I wasn't sure about uploading pics to Total. On my desktop, I always just downloaded them to the desktop, then imported them to my report. I knew there had to be an easier way...

I called up support, the guy walked me through step by step - on a Sunday - and now I'm comfortable with that part of the process. I also had a 2nd question regarding my domain name info. No problem! He took care of that too.

Yes, Elite is not the cheapest out there and I rarely have to use tech support (thankfully), but I will say each time I've had to use it, seems to be well worth the price of admission.
(FTR, I was not asked nor compensated by anybody to type this, I just really am happy with them and the service I've received; just wanted to pass it on)

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Also want to note, a smooth transition between computers bringing ALL of my files from one computer to the other, using the vault/exact program. It took a little playing with, but hasn't been bad at all. I have step by step notes they sent to me to follow (for after i got off the phone) and they've been easy to follow. And of course, I know tech is there if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks